How it works
In summary, the fat cells, exposed to cold, destroy themselves without releasing the damaged fats into the blood. Consequently, there is only a slight chance of ignition. The fat cells disappear permanently, without risk of falling.
Cryolipolysis destroys the fat by cold: The fat crystallizes and thus kills the fat cells. In cryolipolysis, we expose the desired zones to intensive in depth cooling for an hour and thus take advantage of the cold sensitivity of the fat cells.
Initially the fat cells are being damaged and subsequently eliminated.
- Part of the fat cells are immediately affected during treatment and eliminated within a few days by the lymphatic system.
- Another part destroys itself in a natural way and is, over the course of a few weeks, removed by the liver.
- 5 different-sized treatment heads to treat all body zones.
- Simultaneous use of 2 treatment heads for maximum earning potential and rapid treatment of symmetrical body areas.
- Alternating heat and cold for maximum efficiency and treatment of small zones.
- Automatic temperature control.
Reduction of localized and accumulated fats:
- love handles,
- inside and outside of thighs,
- double chin.
- Non-invasive, no needles,
- painless, no anesthesia,
- no side effects,
- remarkable and final results (up to 30% reduction) from the 1ste treatment,
- esthetic medicine technology, with proven results,
- lasting results,
- the destroyed fat cells no longer come back.
Up to 30% less localized fat after a single treatment
- Visible results for 9 out of 10 people.
- 20% of the final result is visible after 2 weeks. 80% of the final result is visible after 2 months.
- A second treatment can take place 1 to 2 months after the first one and will optimize the result to be achieved.
How it works
With this device, it is possible to treat all areas with excess fat or slackened skin, using three complementary methods:
- Rotary and multi-pole radio frequency: Radio frequency causes fat degradation due to a thermal effect obtained by increasing the cell temperature. Fat heats up much faster than other substances. To permanently damage the fat cells, it is sufficient to heat them to above 46°C for a few minutes. The deep skin tissues are heated to stimulate natural collagen production, which helps to tighten the skin and increase its density and firmness.
- Cavitation (low frequency ultrasound): Cavitation is a modern slimming technique based on the action of ultrasound on fat cells. The ultrasonic waves vibrate these cells until they implode, releasing the fats they contain. The excess fat released, but also the fat cells damaged by vibration, are then removed in a natural way by the lymphatic system during the following weeks.
- Lymphatic drainage by suction and mechanical massage: This treatment improves the effectiveness of the lymph nodes. As the lymph is drained back into the blood vessels, legs and thighs are relieved.
- Reaches a temperature of 40 to 43°C on the skin surface.
- The heat of the skin surface is checked with an infrared meter.
- The maximum temperature that can be tolerated is maintained for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Working in the widest possible area.
- Maximum skin hydration improves effectiveness both before and after treatments.
- all skin types,
- no side effects,
- safe, comfortable, effective,
- continuous fat loss, both during and after treatment,
- a facelift for the skin,
- a better skin texture.
- Slimmer, more beautifully shaped body,
- reduction of cellulite,
- increased metabolism.
- Treatment of soft skin, loss of firmness,
- belly fat and love handles,
- heavy legs and lymphatic drainage.
- Reduced waist circumference by 5 to 6 cm.
- From the first session a reduction of 1 to 1.5 cm.
- Up to 40% reduction of the volume of fat reserves.
- Improvement of skin texture and elasticity.
- Up to 50% less cellulitis.
- Light and pleasant feeling.
- Increasingly delicate silhouette, tighter skin and better skin elasticity.
- Light legs, more vitality.